2018 Exhibitor Application & Payment Form

Submission Process for Artexpo Las Vegas

Welcome! Before beginning this online application, please read the Terms of Application below and make sure you have collected all the required text and images to complete your application. Please also read the Terms & Conditions so you understand the guidelines governing your participation. To submit your application and payment to exhibit at Artexpo Las Vegas 2018, simply fill out the form below

Terms of Application

  •  This application becomes a contract only upon acceptance of the Exhibitor Committee. After acceptance, exhibitors will be required to pay 30 percent of the booth fee, with the remaining 70 percent due 120 days prior to the event
  •  Accepted applicants agree to the rules and regulations detailed in the Terms & Conditions.
  •  Upon review by our Exhibitor Committee, you will be notified regarding acceptance and booth assignment. Special requests concerning location and space will be considered but cannot be made a condition of participation.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact an Artexpo Las Vegas sales manager at sales@artexpolasvegas.com to receive more information.

Contact Us

Have specific questions about Artexpo Las Vegas? We're here to help! Send us an email and we'll get back to you.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt